- Coordinate project information (studies, sketches, computations, other complex data) for the engineering and construction of electric vehicle charging stations and Photovoltaic Solar systems, energy storage systems and generators.
- Foster teamwork, innovation, and embrace new ideas to accomplish work more efficiently.
- Prepare Electrical design drawings to include include single line diagram, general arrangement, grounding, conduit routing, controls and protections schematics (Drafting potentially outsourced based on workload).
- Checks drawings, designs, or other work.
- Generate bill of materials, circuit and conduit schedules to accommodate design packages used in construction.
- Provide technical support throughout the projects’ lifecycle.
- Conduct design and constructability review meetings with project teams.
- Ensure delivery of high-quality design products on time, and on purpose that meets our engineering standards, criteria and guidelines.
- Travel 10-20% of the time.
Qualifications Minimum: * Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or its equivalent in education and experience, to include education and design drafting experience totaling six years, or education and experience totaling four years including two years as a Design Drafter or Senior Design Drafter * Must possess and maintain a valid Class C California Driver's License (or higher) by Day 1 of hire . Knowledge of greenbook data.
Desired: * Strong communication, organizational, detailed oriented, problem solving and leadership skills * Demonstrate teamwork, innovation, and the flexibility to embrace change in order to accomplish work more efficiently * Strong ability to adhere to and apply professional standards and processes * PE/EIT certification * Experience in electrical design using AutoCAD * Fluent with the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $95,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Only full-time employees eligible