We are seeking a creative, passionate, and versatile E-Commerce Specialist with strong development skills to join our team. You will be responsible for the design, layout, and maintenance of our various websites. This position involves an in-depth understanding of both graphic design and computer programming. You will work closely with the Graphic Design and Marketing team to keep websites up-to-date and prioritize needs to improve site performance and enhance user experience.
ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO ON YOUR RESUME.
- Utilize knowledge of web design, layout, graphic fundamentals, typography, and limitations of the web to create and maintain various websites.
- Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping.
- Integrate best SEO practices into the front-end.
- Lead projects from concept to completion in results-oriented manner.
- Work on multiple time-sensitive projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- Create wireframes to meet brand goals.
- Oversee content management systems.
- Customize plug-ins and themes.
- Adhere to our brand guidelines.
- Make evaluative judgments.
- Bachelor's Degree with a focus in Web Design, Interactive Media, or Graphic/Interface Design required.
- 3-5 years of experience, preferably in software or technology industry.
- At least 3 years managing large-scale websites, e-marketing, and advertising.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of, including industry best practices of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take direction and collaborate with the team.
- Excellent written and oral communication, organizational, and time-management skills.
- Must be detail-oriented, poised, and composed under pressure to meet deadlines.
- A strong working knowledge of and experience with UX design, brand development, interactive design, and creative process.
- Knowledge of Adobe XD or Figma.
- Basic knowledge of HTML5, CSS3.
- E-commerce and payment integration experience.
- Mobile Responsive Design Skills
- Knowledge of content creation is a plus, including basic product descriptions (reviewing site content to catch typos/errors).
- Strong skills working with E-commerce solutions, such as Shopify, Prestashop, WooCommerce, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Linux, Apache, and NGINX web servers.
- Familiarity with hosting technologies.
- Familiarity with webhooks integration.
- Knowledge of technical SEO.
- CMS Experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
Typical start time:
Typical end time: