Worldwide TechServices is a global leader in delivering technology services and solutions to the world’s most demanding clients. Headquartered in Tewksbury, MA we provide infrastructure and professional services to the world’s leading technology providers, outsourcers, large and small businesses and consumers.
The Senior Engineer is a senior position that performs tasks related to the repair of a variety of client products. Performs basic, moderately complex and complex troubleshooting activities for various electronics, including desktops, laptops, televisions, and basic printers, as well as MF Printers, Desk Side Support, HNS ESF, and Servers. Interacts directly with clients to address technical issues and respond to them efficiently.
- Provide customer support for designated equipment
- Repair of satellite and multiple transport systems; DSL, cable, T1 lines or wireless transport
- Installation of transport systems; DSL, cable, T1 lines or wireless transport
- Answer client questions in a professional manner
- Meet established customer service satisfaction criteria as outlined in established guidelines and policies
- Complete all administrative tasks associated with each call as documented in established policies and guidelines
- Complete real time reporting of all calls as documented in established policies and guidelines
- Follow various established policies, guidelines and documents relative to the successful delivery of service for each client
- Ensure control of assets and inventory through prompt turnaround of parts and equipment as required by client service agreements
- Report all time, mileage and other requirements in an accurate and timely manner
- Accept and deliver all service calls assigned within the established service level for each client
- Frequent use of ladders in order to access satellite and transport systems
- Understand all Safety policies and guidelines and works within the guidelines and policies on a daily basis
oThe standard ladder used by WWTS has been rated by the American National Standards Institute (ASNI) to hold a weight of (including tool belt and equipment) of up to 300 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs
- Additional requirements may exist if offer of employment is extended
Certifications and/or Qualifications:
- Typically requires technical school certification or equivalent and 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Maintain all required OEM Certifications as directed by Management
- Knowledge of relevant software and hardware
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation with valid registration and adequate insurance