This is the Role:
The Production Engineer will report directly to the Production Manager and will be based out of the Factory in Byhalia, MS. The purpose of the RFN Production Engineer position is to increase the effectiveness and efficiencies of the ceiling tile manufacturing line by pursuing new technological ideas, equipment and continuous process improvements. You will plan and develop projects surrounding process improvements, provide training to factory personnel, creation of work instructions and safe work procedures, and assist the Factory on troubleshooting Process issues.
Key Results Area:
Provide engineering technology, process control and other optimization services to plan, develop, recommend, install and continually improve company equipment and process efficiencies according to budgeted costs, key figures, and quality standards within Legal, Environmental and Health & Safety Compliance.
What you offer:
- 5+ years’ experience as an engineer in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- Production, Mechanical or electrical engineering degree, or equivalent.
- Excellent technical skills and understanding
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Computer literate in MS Office, database, with strong focus on Excel
- Provides guidance and services to others in a way that leads to optimal results
- Hands-on problem solver
- Demonstrates leadership ability
- Personal drive and commitment to continuous improvement
- High energy and commitment
- Practical knowledge in a continuous flow automated manufacturing process
- Effective training and demonstration skills
- Plans & organizes their own work effectively
- Willingness to adhere to and promote manufacturing excellence
What ROCKWOOL offers:
In addition to a competitive salary, we are proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health, dental, and vision coverage, disability and life insurance, with options to elect coverage for spouse and dependents. Employees also receive paid vacation and a 401K match of up to six percent by ROCKWOOL.
At ROCKWOOL, safety is priority number one! We continuously strive to create safe and healthy work places and conditions for all employees. We provide employees with personal protective equipment to include high visibility safety vests, safety glasses, shoes, gloves and head protection.
ROCKWOOL also provides multiple programs as part of our commitment to long-term security of our employees, including:
- A hybrid/electric vehicle incentive program
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Education reimbursement for job-related courses
- Employee product purchase program
- Uniform and laundry program
ROCKWOOL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance