GaleAssociates, Inc., a well-respected national engineering/planning firmcelebrating over 55 years in business and rated one of Zweig White’s “BestFirms to Work For” for the past 6 consecutive years, seeks a Registered Structural Engineer tojoin our Glastonbury, CT office.
Gale offers an excellent salary and full array of first-day coverage benefits including:
- BCBS health Insurance
- Delta Dental insurance
- Fully-paid Life/Disability insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan and Trust
- Flex Spending Account (FSA)
- 3 weeks’ vacation accrual upon hire
- Sick time
- 11 annual paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- College loan-repayment
- Dependent care assistance and allowance
Please send resume and salary requirement. Check us out at www.galeassociates.com.
Gale is an Equal Opportunity Employer –M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Job Type: Full-time