If you can answer "Yes" to the following 4 questions this Mechanical|Reliability Engineer position is for you!?
- Would you enjoy working in a world class chemical manufacturing facility to improve reliability of operation and life-cycle cost of both fixed and rotating equipment?
- Can you provide mechanical engineering expertise in the resolution of equipment failures, the selection or evaluation of plant equipment, and the operation of rotating equipment?
- Do you a bachelors in mechanical engineering from an accredited university and have at least 5 - 7 years of related experience in a chemical, petrochemical, petroleum production or refining facility?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to perform project engineering for process maintenance and improvement projects?
Consider taking ownership of a role where you will lead and influence reliability centered manufacturing initiatives to improve process efficiency while working with management, operations, maintenance and engineering.
As a Mechanical Reliability Engineer your key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Leading the mechanical reliability program to achieve best of class results in terms of reliability of operation and life-cycle cost for rotating and fixed equipment in a world class manufacturing facility.
- Working with all aspects of rotating and reciprocating equipment, vessels and piping systems in a chemical facility.
- Provide mechanical engineering expertise in the resolution of equipment failures, the selection or evaluation of plant equipment and the operation of rotating equipment.
Our Client offers a welcoming atmosphere and opportunities to for you to learn and expand your skills. Success in this role could set you up to take on additional responsibilities and/or pursue advancement opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 5-7 years of design experience in continuous improvement, maintenance and reliability engineering.
- Experience in coordinating global projects highly preferred
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering [Masters preferred}.from an accredited university program.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills, team player, self-motivated with exceptional cost focus..
- Familiarity with all aspects of rotating and reciprocating equipment, vessels and piping systems.
- Experience with ASME, API standards and reliability best practices.
- Proven problem-solving skills with the ability to solve complex problems and tackle issues head on.
If you have interest in the position please apply here or contact me directly at email@example.com for immediate consideration. Note include "Mechanical Reliability Engineer  " in the subject line.