Senior Level – Civil Engineer, PE
Locations: Stevens Point, Madison & Green Bay - Wisconsin
Who We Are
Point of Beginning, Inc., established in 2001, is a multi-faceted civil engineering, landscape architecture, land surveying and materials testing firm based in Stevens Point, Green Bay & Madison, Wisconsin. We are a talented and experience staff of 40 including two professional engineers, three professional land surveyors, two professional landscape architects, eight field crews, CADD technicians, and an integral administrative staff.
Why We Need You
A robust workload has led to us searching for new team members to help continue the growth and success of our firm! We are seeking a motivated, organized, and driven Civil Engineer for our offices in Stevens Point, Madison & Green Bay, Wisconsin. This POB Team Member will act as part of the leadership team while working closely with the other Design Members and the Director of Engineering to ensure project design, management and productivity.
What You Have
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ Years of relative work experience
- Experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D and HydroCAD Stormwater Modeling Software
- FE/PE certificate preferred or minimum on track to obtain
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
What We Offer
- SIGN ON & RELOCATION BONUS!
- Top Notch Professional Team Base
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Leadership Profit Sharing
- Paid & Sick Time Off
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
At Point of Beginning, we understand that talented people are interested in companies that offer aggressive salaries and an innovative work place – both of which we offer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Civil Engineering: 1 year (Preferred)