Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
This position is with our company NEHP, which is an Engineering Construction Integrator (ECI) with experience delivering large scale, pre-construction programming, management and integration of off-site fabrication and modularization improving construction site productivity up to 30%.
NEHP Construction Productivity Improvement & Modular Integration:
Vermont based NEHP provides construction productivity improvement through pre‐construction programming, engineering, project management and integration. NEHP executes projects globally and is the industry leader in modularizing the critical utility base in several markets, primarily in semiconductor facilities.
- Willing to work in a fast‐paced environment
- Eager to learn a new industry
- Able to travel to our Project Sites
- Creative and capable of thinking outside‐the‐box
- Able to hold themselves accountable and takes ownership of their work
- Willing to work with us to tailor this position to meet your needs and our project goals
- Outgoing and able to communicate with others outside our organization in an effective manner
- Review Scope of Work documents to become completely familiar with the project
- Work with Project Engineering to summarize and quantify the project scope of work
- Create the Scope of Work Matrix and identify scope breaks
- Work with the Preconstruction Manager to estimate the project value/Control Budget
- Prepare Vendor List and RFP/Bid documents for vendor distribution
- Perform Bid Review and prepare vendor recommendations prior to Bid Award. Prepare Bid Tabs in accordance with Project Guidelines for submission to client
- Manage and maintain updates on all Vendor deliverables of fabrication to the Integration Shop. LEAN processes and Just in Time Deliverables.
- Manage weekly vendor meetings (prepare/update meeting minutes)
- Participate in weekly project meetings (virtually)
- Work with Quality Manager to prepare NCRs and track vendors
- Coordinate with Engineering Program Manager for Shop Dwg. Distribution and tracking
- Prepare scope documents
- Estimating and scheduling (general)
- Material Receiving in ERP System & Air‐Table (become familiar with this systems)
- Processing RFI’s (Request for Information)
- Familiar with Submittal Documents, tracking and follow‐up with the Submittal Process
- (become familiar with the process. Process performed by Project Engineering)
- Updating RFI and Submittal Logs (assist Sr. Project Engineer if/as needed)
- Air Table tracking and user preferences (become familiar with background if/as needed to assist Sr. Project Engineer)
- 5‐8 yrs experience working in the construction industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or construction industry
- 5‐8 yrs experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Project and/or Program Management experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook and MS Project) Working knowledge of PDF editor (Bluebeam) and File Sharing (Box) a plus. CAD & BIM a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy level, self‐motivated and directed, with a keen organization and attention to details.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast‐paced environment.
- Capable of being the primary point of contact for Vendors, Design Team and our Clients.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Foundational understanding and experience with Project/Program Management
- Willing/Able to travel for durations up to 2 weeks at a time to support project jobsite activities and develop competency with our operations (differs by project)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!