Ferguson Digital is searching for an experienced, motivated Web Developer to join our team to create, manage, and help execute digital asset development including mobile apps, web-based CMSs, and other web applications. You will work closely with extremely talented co-workers, and be involved from start to finish on projects for many top-notch regional and national clients.
Our web and mobile team works with all areas of digital programming and development, including websites, applications, custom software, and live data integration all while ensuring the most up-to date programming standards for security, performance, and compliance.
- Develop advanced front-end functionality for web and mobile applications.
- Scoping and estimating of client’s digital projects including performing appropriate discovery to do so.
- Attending new business and client project meetings for assigned clients.
- Work with designers, content specialists, developers and account service to manage and execute digital projects and ensure they are on strategy.
- Researching, recommending, and attending various training to continually evolve or services and differentiate ourselves. Training topics may include, but not be limited to: UX, programming, ADA, SEO, PCI, HIIPA, etc.
- Collaborating with other developers and digital staff to continue to share knowledge and best practices among the group.
Required Development Experience:
- 1-2 years proven, custom web development experience
Additional Desired Experience and/or Certifications:
- Advanced WordPress Development and integration
- Web Frameworks/Libraries: Angular/React/Ionic/Node/jQuery/Bootstrap/Foundation, etc.
- Cordova / PhoneGap experience
- Mobile App Development Experience
- Applied SEO Experience
- Google Analytics and Developer Certifications
- ADA, PCI, and HIPAA training and/or Certifications
Must be willing to relocate to Fort Wayne area if not currently based here.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance