Machine and Process Design is a small manufacturing company that designs and fabricates high-quality equipment in many industries including dairy, food, pet food, chemical, agricultural and pharmaceutical industries.
* Pay is Salary & Commission Based*
We are seeking a high-energy, dedicated Technical Sales Engineer to join our growing sales team.
Responsibilities for Technical Sales Engineer:
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities and follow up with existing customers.
- Research and analyze sales strategies for each industry our company is currently in.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Attend workshops and put on Lunch & Learns for various companies.
- Conduct calls and face-to-face meetings with customers and prospective clients daily.
- Prepare proposals and quotes.
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Maintain records of all sales leads and customers’ accounts.
- Work closely with the marketing department to help build the brand.
- Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customers' specific needs.
- 5-7+ years of experience in the technical field
- Self-Starter, Proactive, & has a Hunter Mindset.
- History of a Successful Sales Career
- Mid-Level Computer Experience: Windows Operating System, G-Suite, CRM databases.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must work well within a team environment.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Must be flexible to changing priorities.
- Soft Skills: Customer Service, Active Listening, Emotional intelligence, Confidence, Flexibility, Public Speaking, Integrity.
- Full-time: 8:00am - 4:30pm
Salary and Benefits
- We offer a competitive wage based on experience. We also offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, Paid-Time-Off, and a 401(k) plan.
- Work Hard, Play Hard environment
- Pay is based on experience & performance
- Salary & Commission based
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- What is your proactive sales approach?
- Do you have a hunter mindset?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location