Lafuma Mobilier is the French leader of outdoor garden furniture in France.
Lafuma outdoor furniture is a true symbol of the “made in France” concept. Manufactured in Anneyron (Drôme) for more than 60 years, it has derived from their excellent knowledge. The raw materials used are duly chosen for their strength, durability and the extent to which they are environmentally friendly. This "leisure time” furniture marries together convenience, durability and design.
_ Missions_ :
The mission will start with a training in our offices in Anneyron (near Lyon).
The responsabilities will mainly be related to Business/Sales development :
* working closely with the international sales manager based in France, supporting her in the day-to-day activity with customers
* Customer prospection - key account development (wholesale)
* Market study on the furniture/design industry
* Gathering market information, business trends, distribution model, key players (prescribers, tradeshows, reps, what standards & regulations, etc) on hospitality industry and medical sector
Required skills :
- Master degree in business, background in international sales
- 3+ sales experience in sales ideally in furniture/design industry
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Team player - able to take initiative, with limited supervision, energetic personality
- Travel required within the US
Expérience souhaitée : 36 mois
Spécialisation : Developpement commercial, prospection, Commerce International
Langues parlées : Anglais
Niveau d'étude : bac+5 et plus
Diplôme : MASTER 2, MBA, MASTER 1
Durée du contrat : 18 mois
Date de début prévue : 01/02/2022
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary