Help build technology that saves lives!
LeanTaaS is a fast-growing healthcare predictive analytics company that uses sophisticated optimization, simulation, and machine learning to make healthcare providers more efficient.
- Our technology opens capacity at many of the best US hospitals (Stanford, UCSF, Duke, etc.) so that more patients can receive the best care on the planet
- Our leadership includes a senior partner from McKinsey and Google executives
- We are a market leader in our space
- We recently raised the last $40M traunch of our Series C from Goldman Sachs bringing the investment total to $110M
- We are in CBInsights’ top 100 AI companies in the world
We welcome mission-driven cloud infrastructure engineers across all experience levels. If our mission of improving patient access to healthcare and their experience is exciting to you, come talk to us!
What you’ll do:
Who you are:
- You will join a small team that develops and maintains all company infrastructure on AWS
- You will work closely with all development teams including application engineering, data engineering, and data science
- You will evolve our deployment process and eventually help realize continuous deployment
- You will take initiatives to improve system reliability, scalability, security, and monitoring and drive projects end to end
- You will troubleshoot and resolve issues related to deployment and operations
- You will develop and maintain chaos engineering, disaster recovery, and penetration testing ensuring that our infrastructure is tolerant to attacks and failures
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field and 2+ years of experience building and managing a production-grade cloud infrastructure in a team environment.
- You have a deep understanding of how the cloud works and obsess about resiliency, availability, security, and simplicity
- You enjoy making build and deployment simple and automated
- You have built and scaled REST-based web services in cloud environments.
- You make all infrastructure changes in code
- You keep the lights on for your customers whether it’s VPN connections, certificate renewals, etc.