Manual QA Engineer
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103
Contract: 4 Months to Cover Maternity Leave
- Establish milestones and monitor adherence to plans and schedules, identify delivery risks, and obtain/drive mitigation strategies and solutions
- Test cases, Use cases, Python scripting for JAVA middleware development, REST, Json, Jenkins, Splunk, Swagger
- Define and execute relevant business scenarios to satisfy real-world business needs.
- Define and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Collect and analyzes data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the needs of the business.
- Responsible for developing and executing formal test plans to ensure the delivery of quality software applications. Involved in test planning, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution.
- Document all problems and assists in their resolution.
- Deliver quality process training to technical staff and acts as an internal quality consultant to advise or influence business or technical partners.
- Perform quality audits across the various IT functions to ensure quality standards, procedures and methodologies are being followed.
- 0-3 years of overall QA testing experience
- Minimum of 1+ years of hand-coded Python scripting experience.
- MUST have automated testing experience
- QA testing JAVA is required
- Experience with Windows software QA and testing experience in an agile environment using the scrum framework
- Experience with test case management tools (TestRail)
- Experience with API testing
- Familiarity with media planning and buying workflows and/or software systems
- Ability to function well within their team, working with POs, BAs, developers, and other team members.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting abilities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $67,000.00 /year