Civil Engineering Positions
Ideal opportunity in North Seattle for a well-rounded, driven, experienced civil engineering professional seeking increased responsibility, career growth opportunities, and new challenges in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented consulting environment.
Founded in 1994, PACLAND is recognized as one of the best, growing, full-service onsite and development consulting/engineering firms in the western part of the nation. We are the right place for bright, creative, innovative, energetic people who seek an opportunity to accelerate their careers at an entrepreneurial firm where the only limitation to an aspiring professional’s career progression is their own ability, desire and vision.
Civil Engineering Staff are responsible for the work associated with technical calculations, reports, design and coordination of civil engineering site work and transportation projects. Engineers are involved with various elements of site design. Design elements may include Erosion Control, Grading, Drainage, Sewer, Water, Stormwater and Franchise Utilities. Project Managers will manage staff, clients, and projects.
Desired Qualifications for this position include:
- BS in Civil Engineering
- Engineer-In-Training (EIT) certification and 2+ years of experience for Design Engineer position
- Washington State Professional Engineer (PE) certification and 4+ years of experience for Engineer and Project Manager positions
- Knowledge of AutoCAD 2016 and earlier (Civil3D preferred)
- Experience using stormwater modeling software (Stormshed, WWHM, KCRTS)
- Experience with cost estimating, site planning, permitting in local agencies, storm/sewer/water/grading design
- Experience drafting/designing on commercial, residential, industrial, and/or public development projects
- A personal commitment to excellence and self-growth
PACLAND has played an integral role in developing successful projects throughout the Western United States. PACLAND specializes in comprehensive site planning, land use entitlements, civil engineering, traffic and transportation design, and landscape architecture solutions for site development challenges.
PACLAND’s compensation program recognizes and rewards employees for their hard work, and employee bonuses can be substantial and are awarded regularly for outstanding performance. Benefit Programs include 401(K) with employer match; health, vision, dental, life and long-term disability insurance; and three weeks of paid time-off.
Please respond to this ad or mail to the following address, and learn more about PACLAND by visiting us on the web at http://www.pacland.com/.
PACLAND - Seattle
Attn: Hiring Coordinator
6814 Greenwood Avenue N
Seattle, WA 98103
Job Type: Full-time
- CAD Software: 2 years (Preferred)
- Civil engineering design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Washington State (Required)