TriDelta Systems (TDS) is seeking qualified and highly motivated Automation Controls Engineers to join our team. TDS is a premier systems integrator in southeast Alabama. TDS offers turnkey solutions to a diverse customer base. The position involves all aspects of Control Systems Engineering, Information Systems development, and Project Management.
- Participate in the design and implementation of control systems, system integration and implementation for equipment and processes
- All aspects of control system execution, from hardware design, system design, network design, software development (PLC and/or PC related systems), and system commissioning
- Ability to troubleshoot and debug control systems and programs
- Ability to coordinate small to large projects independently
- Ability to follow company standards and develop projects based on internal standards and customer standards
- Must possess significant electrical aptitude and knowledge of acceptable practices, techniques, and codes
- Experience with PLC/HMI platforms using ladder, structured text, SFC, FB
- Working knowledge in the use of AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Ability to travel domestic and/or international. Typical travel 25%
- Ability to pass aptitude test and typical employment requirements
- Willingness to self-learn, CEU
- BS in EE, EET, or similar, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Rockwell Automation PLC/HMI platforms
- Experience with Siemens, WonderWare, Inductive Automation Ignition software
- Experience with database: SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.
- Experience with AC/DC Drives and motion
- Experience with networking: E/IP, DeviceNet, ControlNet, etc.
- Experience with .NET, Python, JAVA, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
- Relevant Work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible