- Completed bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math or other Science major
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research and execute solutions based on online guides and tutorials
- Technical aptitude and the ability to problem solve
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude and motivation to learn
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- High level of professionalism and ethics
- Technical creativity and a history finding creative solutions to interesting problems
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Experience with React, Ruby on Rails and SQL
- Experience working with the Selenium test suite
About Property Matrix
Property Matrix is the future of property management software. Utilizing cloud services, our property management platform was designed to be both powerful and scalable to meet the needs of mid range to enterprise businesses around the globe. We deliver value to our clients by providing streamlined solutions that modernize their business operations. We are revolutionizing how people pay rent online, submit maintenance requests, and apply for apartments online. Our software also helps manage shopping centers, malls and office space for commercial management companies. We include powerful features such as document scanning, email and text communication, as well as posts to Zillow, Trulia and other popular apartment listing sites. Tenant portals, payment processing and eSignature simplify tenant communication and interaction while reducing the amount of overhead when people move in and out of their building.
If you’ve ever lived in an apartment building, you’ve definitely experienced some of the inefficiencies of property management. We’re changing that.
Property Matrix is looking for recent graduates who are ready to launch their professional career in the software industry.
As an Entry Level Software Developer, you’ll take part in the design and development of software for the current and next generation of Property Matrix. In this role, you’ll be developing exciting new features with a team goal of streamlining business operations and improving overall user experience.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiencies, and make an impact while contributing to a cross-functional team.
We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
Your ability to creatively collaborate and execute team goals will affect scalability and directly contribute to the company mission of streamlining the operations of property management companies everywhere.
- Implement new features to existing software according to specifications
- Troubleshoot, debug, and test new features
- Suggest viable solutions to resolve issues with existing software
- Specify implementation details for proposed new functionality and features
- Maintain up-to-date records of issues with existing code, and propose potential improvements
- Maintain documentation for newly-written code
- Implement fixes and modifications to front end code
- Support other developers by assisting in the implementation of new functionality
- Write tests and fix existing tests in the automated testing suite
Built for the future, we are a rapidly growing software company with an innovative advantage. We are a market leader with proven success in surpassing the competition in the multi-billion dollar residential and commercial real estate software industry.
We employ highly motivated and success driven individuals that are focused on delivering superior solutions to our clients. We offer highly competitive salaries, commission, bonus programs, fully paid benefits, 401k, paid vacation and unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Starting Salary: $50,000
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 per year
Work from home until our office reopens