We are representing a $500M consumer products organization who is actively seeking a Senior level Electronics Engineer. Our client is growing rapidly and is looking to fill this position ASAP!
· Design: Maintains existing products, including component obsolescence, creates “clean sheet” designs of some or all of the electronics hardware and firmware portions of new products, modifies existing schematics, PCB layouts and firmware to support new functionality.
· Testing: Responsible for developing and conducting statistically sound testing techniques which meet functional and regulatory requirements and use appropriate specified and/or acquired testing facilities and equipment and report those test results in a professional and easily understandable manner.
· Quality: Responsible for assuring the design incorporates manufacturing limitations and capabilities, specifies important functional, aesthetic, and performance attributes, and defines tolerances for critical components and raw materials. Works with supply chain management to assure a timely supply of components for manufacturing.
· Responsible for bench marking competitive products and maintaining a current knowledge of products, designs, and capabilities to enable the identification of related product advantages and disadvantages.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Engineering Technology
· At least 5 years of experience in consumer products development, project management, and engineering activities
· This position may require expertise in appropriate computer design software and/or hardware
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance