We are a small, fast paced engineering firm located on the NH Seacoast who is looking to fulfill a plumbing engineer/designer position with a minimum 5 years of experience designing plumbing systems. A candidate will only be considered or a position that has experience in the plumbing engineering field.
The ideal candidate will be expected to step right in to assist the plumbing department with minimal technical training and provide support for all design aspects of assigned jobs. The candidate shall show a strong understanding of respected discipline(s) and have the ability to provide immediate support for a fast paced department. Candidate shall have working knowledge of AutoCAD MEP and Revit.
As a plumbing designer, your primary responsibilities will be to develop, design and plan plumbing systems in accordance with job, client and owner specifications including:
· Kick-off meetings with design team, clients and owner to develop a scope of work for project.
· Site visits to determine existing conditions and document all associated systems included in scope of work.
· Conveying all information required for submissions on all design deliverables including:
· Calculations for CW, HW, Waste, Vent & Storm Drainage
· Natural & Propane Gas Systems
· Layout, sizing and specifying required equipment
· Details and specifications relating to project
· Attend meetings and have the ability to communicate clearly and thoroughly with clients and establish their needs and discuss designs and design issues.
· Ability to coordinate and interact with all other trades.
· Meet all deadlines as assigned.
· Work well with other designers, engineers and other project managers within the office environment.
· Self-motivated, ability to learn quickly, accept responsibilities and take on new challenges as presented.
We offer competitive wages, Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurances, 401k with employer match, paid time off, FSA and more. Please send resume, contact information and salary requirements.
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place