Senior Application Engineer - Battery Energy Storage System
Application Engineer Fortress Power, LLC Southampton, PA 18966
Are you a high-energy and hands-on engineer? Do you have a passion to bring advanced lithium batteries to millions of homes and businesses around the world? Do you enjoy talking to customers and helping them resolve the problem? Then we are ready for YOU!
As an Application Engineer, your typical day may include:
· Respond to all technical support inquiries from clients (solar contractors and distributors) through multiple channels: phone calls, email, etc.
· Design energy storage systems for existing or new residential and commercial solar PV systems, including selecting proper battery-based inverter and battery bank size.
· Perform tests on new products with various battery-based inverters available on the markets.
· Develop installation manuals and integration guides.
· Support Product Manager on new product development and improvement.
· Assist Sales Representatives with Technical Applications and product recommendations
· Host product training for clients and sales representatives
Do you have the following qualifications?
· Minimum 5 years working as an engineer
· Solar background is a must
· Bachelor's degree (B. S.) from four-year College or university with an engineering degree
· Attention to detail and strong documentation skill.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, complex, rapid growth environment and a goal-focused, self-starter who can work independently.
· Enjoying communicating with customers
Spanish is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you enjoy talking to the customers over the phone or in person?
- Do you have minimum of 5 years of experience in the electrical engineer field?