Position: National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)Liaison / Outreach. Provide systems engineering and technical assistance (SETA) support to Navy & USMC funded Electronic Attack / Electronic Warfare (EA/EW) efforts at the NRO.
- Identify National Overhead Systems capabilities that could benefit Navy/USMC’s EA/EW community
- Originate concepts/plans for Navy & USMC EA/EW to incorporate Intelligence Community (IC) products, services and technologies
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to help develop, demonstrate and test integrated solutions that incorporate National capabilities into Navy/USMC EA/EW platforms, systems, weapons & operations
- Independent, Forward-Thinker
- Operational or technical experience in EA/EW mission area
- Basic understanding of National Systems capabilities (NRO experience)
- Familiarity with DoD acquisition and/or DoD requirements process
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance. (If selected, CI Polygraph will be required)
- Demonstrated ability to originate concepts and find sponsors to develop, demonstrate and transition capabilities into operations
- Operational background in the EA-6B Prowler or EA-18G Growler preferred. RC-135 Rivet Joint and Compass Call aircrew also encouraged to apply.
- Operational experience with Advanced Anti-Radiation Guided Missile (AARGM) and/or HARM
- Knowledge of Link-16 message sets and its operational use
- Hands-on experience with Integrated Broadcast Service (IBS)
- Familiarity with Navy/USMC EA/EW development efforts (e.g., JEACO Intrepid Tiger II) and Electronic Warfare Battle Management (EWBM) concept
- USMC Information Warfare Coordination Center (IWCC) or comparable joint Air Operations Center(AOC) or Maritime Operations Center (MOC) experience
- Experience with applying National Overhead Systems capabilities to solve user problems at the tactical level
- Hands on tactical EA/EW experience, especially if in concert with IBS
Key Words: Electronic Attack (EA) Electronic Warfare (EW), EA-18G Growler, EA-6B Prowler, NRO, AARGM, HARM, IBS, JEACO, Intrepid Tiger II, National to Tactical, SCI
CSI Consultants was formed in 1999 to solidify our focus of making national systems information and capabilities accessible and usable by DoD tactical users in their combat systems and platforms. We employ great people with proven experience and offer an innovative Pay Approach which includes company profit-sharing contributions to your 401(k) of 25% of your wages.
Salary commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Current Top Secret / SCI clearance (Required)