With over 80 years of experience, Atlantic Casting and Engineering Corporation is a world-class manufacturer of aluminum precision investment castings for the global aerospace market.
Atlantic Casting also has a separate division that specializes in CNC machining and other value-added operations to supply completely finished parts.
The Quality Casting team department is currently looking for a Professional CMM Programmer who will be working with CASTING and MACHINING parts.
The applicant must like to work in this field since many of our parts go into some engineering marvels, technical improvements of existing and futuristic products.
The applicant must be a team player, likes to solve problems and can multitask. This position offers a good opportunity, working environment, competitive compensation and benefit program.
Must have at least 5+ years’ good experience with software:
PC-DMIS or different inspection software for CMM machine.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create new or modify existing CMM programs using PC-DMIS
- Run existed CMM programs
- Prepare setup for First Article Inspections using:
- Prepare features maps for customer using Word
- Prepare CMM setup using Word
- Inspecting casting parts using: o Conventional tool (caliper, height gauge, test indicator ultrasonic thickness gauge etc.) o Manual Coordinate Measuring Machine
- Bachelor degree is preferred., plus Master or relevant work experience
- At least 7+ years’ experience work in casting quality department
- Very good knowledge of GD&T
- General knowledge of quality control standards and procedures
- The ability to read and understand mechanical blueprints
- Be a quality team worker and able to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with others different department and knowledge
- Good professional verbal, written and communication skills
Required Software Skills:
- Proficient with Windows
- Proficient with (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Plus, fundamental knowledge SolidWorks
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $59,866.00 - $73,169.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All recommendations from the CDC as well as additional, internal precautions.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- GD&T: 1 year (Preferred)
- Coordinate Measuring Machine: 1 year (Preferred)