Full Stack Software Engineer
Mass Virtual is looking for a passionate full stack software engineer who is interested in working with next-generation virtual reality training solutions. Candidates should have experience building web-based applications and working with web-based APIs.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- 2 or more years as a professional software engineer
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment Ability to deliver in accordance with prescribed deadlines, on time and of high quality
- Excellent oral and written English language skills
- Able to self-manage and work in an environment of high autonomy
- Able to take initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Passion for developing high-level and unique features to meet customer needs and demonstrate the possibilities achievable
- Desire to join a fast-growing company in the Simulation and VR industry
- Able to adapt to change
- Eligible to obtain a Security Clearance (U.S. Citizenship Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a similar degree or comparable experience
- Strong ability to architect complex software features and functionality in a maintainable, abstract, and modular way.
- Experience with React.js, Vue.js or Angular
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other relevant cloud platform
- Experience with DevOps
- Experience developing or working with Learning Management Systems
- Produce code that is clear and structured, that coheres to coding standards, taking into account security, performance, and maintenance requirements of Mass Virtual customers
- Document existing and new features for internal and customer reference
- Support Mass Virtual customers by identifying and correcting software bugs
- Help plan and roadmap new features and functionality.
Job Location: On Site – Orlando, Florida.
Mass Virtual is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Mass Virtual values the service veterans and their family members have given to our country and supports the hiring of veterans, returning service members and military spouses.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- professional Software Engineer: 2 years (Preferred)