Envision Horizons is an Amazon Advertising and strategy firm, founded in 2017, that manages multi-million-dollar brands on Amazon.. We are experts in all things Amazon and bring brands selling on the world's largest online marketplace to the next level. We specialize in working with brands within the beauty, wellness, fashion, and parenting categories. We are an expanding team based in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea district. This opportunity is perfect for those seeking a fast-growing technology startup.
Our Core Values:
Be Inquisitive - be naturally curious, love working with data, and determined to find an answer. Be A Boss - think like a business owner and be confident in your knowledge and expertise. Get It Done - It is nearly impossible to know everything about Amazon, but the name of the game is being self-sufficient to find the answer and to get it done.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with the EH development team to test our new client-facing web application. This will include all the different facets of web testing, from checking for broken links to stress testing and searching for security vulnerabilities. You will have a high level of independence within a small team and the opportunity to prioritize and direct much of your work. As the web application reaches maturity, you will also help build and test AI software for advertising and forecasting purposes.
Desired skills and experience:
- Perform a variety of automated and manual tests to ensure software reliability
- Preemptively detect security vulnerabilities
- Ensure software is free of bugs and inconsistencies
- Work with the EH development team on other tasks as needed
What We Offer:
- Experience writing automated tests using Selenium or similar
- Basic experience with web application development (.NET experience strongly preferred)
- Working knowledge of MySQL, C#, JS, CSS, and HTML
- Strong math/analytical skills and ability to learn quickly
- Competitive pay plus discretionary bonus
- The ability to get in on the ground floor of a fast-growing startup
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Two Weeks Paid VacationWork from home during the holiday weeks. ie. Christmas/New Years Week.
- Closed all major holidays
- Professional Development Opportunities, training, conferences etc.