Stellar Precision Components (SPC) is hiring for its advanced manufacturing, high technology metallic parts operations. SPC provides components to aerospace, defense and space flight customers who demand high standards and precision work. We are seeking individuals who want to be part of team to help aircraft fly, defend our country and explore new worlds. SPC’s core capabilities focus on:
- Precision, high technology CNC Machining
- Advanced, high technology manufacturing methods
- State of the art QA/QC metrology and activities
- Identifying and implementing the latest manufacturing technology
Who are we? SPC has resided in Jeannette, PA for the past 40 years. We believe in the following:
- High Integrity and Safety
- Teamwork, Open Communication & Employee Empowerment
- Learning. Growth and Mutual Respect
- High Quality and Continuous Improvement
What are we seeking in individuals?
- A passion to satisfy customers and be part of winning team
- A strong interest in learning and personal growth
- A passion for manufacturing technology and creation of parts
- A can-do approach to drive manufacturing excellence and make perfect quality parts
- An interest in being part of a positive environment, growing business and making a difference
GENERAL POSITION DESCRIPTION: CNC programmer that develops manufacturing strategies, creates programs, fixtures and supporting documentation to achieve high productivity, exceptional quality and cost-effective machining operations.
- Program CNC Machines (mills, lathes, mill/turn, wire edm, etc.) using MasterCam (19/20)
- Program various controls (FANUC, OSP) for 3, 4, 5 and multi axis machines.
- Ability to work in a moderate paced manufacturing environment.
- Create manufacturing strategies, programs, fixtures, set-up sheets and inspection sheets.
- Organize assignments to achieve on time delivery, effective execution and achieve performance goals.
- Identify root cause and resolve problems to operation effectiveness of machining activities.
- Assist in developing new, high technology strategies to digitalize operations to minimize costs, set-up times and achieve high manufacturing throughput.
- High School or GED required or trade school diploma and CNC certificate, journeyman or equivalent. Associates/4-year technical degree is preferred but required.
- 5+ years of experience programming CNC machines and machining centers to produce metallic and non-metallic parts. Prefer programming experience in Milling, Lathe and Mill/Turn.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, specifications, setup requirements and Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T).
- Ability to use Autocad or equivalent CAD program and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience with standard measuring equipment and CMM’s.
- Promote team activities and communicate effectively
- Must pass a drug test and pass a criminal background check. Ability to lift to 40 pounds.
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid Benefits: Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Short/Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, HSA for you and your family
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Company contributed 401K plan
SPC is proud to be an EEOC employer in a Drug Free Workplace. Veterans are highly encouraged to apply!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.50 - $32.50 per hour
- CNC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
Company's Facebook page: