At OPARC, we transform lives. We are looking for Job Developers to join our team. If you can find employment for adults with developmental disabilities, OPARC is the place for you!
We need Job Developers to go out into the world and seek employment for others. Communicating and educating employers how adults with developmental disabilities can do a wide range of work, have Job Coaches that work alongside them, and can be economical for them.
You must have enthusiasm and passion for helping employ our clients. We transform lives by employing and empowering. YOU would be directly responsible for finding them employment opportunities!
You must have a minimum of one year of outside sales or marketing experience, with proven productivity/results. (We will teach you what you need to know about developmental disabilities.) You also have to have the basics - a HS diploma or equivalent, a valid CA driver’s license, driving experience, reliable transportation, good driving record, and vehicle insurance.
Lastly, we value diversity in our Job Developers. Diversity in all things – race, ethnic background, country of origin, disabilities, age, gender/gender identity, thinking … Research proves diversity will make us a more effective team. (We are an Equal Opportunity Employer!)
If you want to do sales/marketing, that actually makes a difference and changes lives, please apply to join our team and start job developing!
OPARC offers Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 403b, EAP, FlexSpending and MORE!
Job Type: Full-time
*Spanish speaking preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver's License (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place