We are seeking an Automation Engineer to join our team! You will be responsible for the design and development of intelligent systems and industrial systems control.
- Design of instrumentation and control systems for a variety of industries including water and wastewater treatment and industrial customers to include selection and specification of process instrumentation, PLC and HMI equipment and electrical and network components
- Support the installation of both mechanical and controls upgrades
- Collaboratively work to develop electrical schematics, wiring diagrams and control narratives based on customer input, field observations, and other available information
- Use quality assurance principles, create verification tests and acceptance standards
- Provide operational support for implementation and integration of control systems to ensure adequate and reliable operation
- Develop and approve engineering drawings for production
- Manage small projects including developing project plans and leading project activities
- An Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Instrumentation and Controls, Automation Electrical Technology or related field and at least three years of experience in automation or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Familiarity with process controls, motor controls, instrumentation, automation principles, and industrial networking
- Familiarity with Allen-Bradley/RS Logix 5000/RS/5000 and Factory Talk View platforms
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license with the ability to travel to job sites and outside locations for meetings. Occasional overnight travel required.
Candidates are required to complete a post-offer, pre-employment drug test with a negative result.
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
EEO Employer M/F/Vets/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply