Your Future. Built Smarter. IMEG Corp., one of the largest design consulting firms in the U.S., is currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer in our Naperville, IL office. With a global footprint of 40 offices and a deep bench of nearly 1,200 team members, we know the technical skills of our people is our product and we strive to build long-lasting client relationships through our guiding principles, expertise, and collaborative project approach.
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Making major design recommendations and design decisions with little input from senior staff
- Planning design work by discipline for all project sizes and assigns duties to staff working on projects
- Reviewing correspondence prepared by junior staff
- Actively participating in quality control of projects;
- Effectively serves as Project Manager on large complex projects or multiple smaller projects;
- Identifies prospective clients, assists in marketing to develop new clients and prepares proposals for services;
- Consistently brings work into the firm with existing or new clients and participates in presentations to clients
Qualified candidates should possess the following skills, education, and experience:
- Mastery of the technical aspects of one’s discipline;
- Previous experience (10 + years) in the design of water/wastewater projects;
- Ability to mentor, motivate, and lead others;
- Ability to perform final quality control check in their area of expertise;
- Ability to clearly communicate in both oral and written communication to individuals or groups.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering and have a minimum of ten years of experience;
- Professional Engineer license.
IMEG Corp., an employee owned corporation, is committed to investing in employees’ futures through structured programs including formal mentoring, opportunities for career advancement and professional development. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including generous PTO, flexible schedule, and assistance with tuition reimbursement. Additionally, employees are eligible to enroll in health, dental, vision, and life insurance on their first day of employment.
Ready to engineer your career? Apply today!
IMEG Corp. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran’s status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position is not eligible for sponsorship.