Intermediate Environmental Scientist or Engineer
Terraprobe is looking for an Intermediate Environmental Scientist or Engineer to assist with the growth of our Environmental Department practice in the GTA and Southern Ontario. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can manage the current projects/clientele. We offer unparalleled career growth for the right individual in a dynamic company committed to high-quality engineering and excellence.
Terraprobe Inc., we know that great experiences start with the right people. We believe that work should be challenging, and the challenge should be fun. We also believe that exponential possibilities are more likely to occur with a respectful, satisfying and empowering company. We value and respect our employees - their experience and expertise as well as their energy, passion and diversity - and their innovative approach to work and to life.
The Environmental Department at Terraprobe is well established with a team of engineers, technicians and draughtspersons. The group offers environmental and Hydrogeology to our clientele to meet today’s construction needs.
Terraprobe Brampton office is currently seeking an Intermediate Environmental Scientist or Engineer to join their team. Reporting to a Senior Project Manager, the successful candidate will be joining a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. This opportunity will be best suited for individuals that are self-motivated, hardworking, and passionate about the environmental field.
Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Scientist or Engineering; a post-graduate degree will be considered an asset
- Ontario Licenced Professional Engineer (P.Eng) or Professional Geoscientists Ontario (P.Geo.) with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Responsible for conducting, writing and/or managing Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments;
- Completing or assisting with the completion Screening level of risk assessment;
- Conducting and/or managing environmental Site Remediation projects including underground storage tank removals, soil excavation projects, groundwater treatment, confirmatory soil and/or groundwater sampling;
- Participation in work plan preparation, proposal writing, budgeting, scheduling;
- Preparation and filing of reports and record of site conditions as per O. reg 153;
- Familiarity with indoor air quality assessment and/or hazardous materials is considered an asset.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
Excellent compensation package meeting or exceeding industry standards and commensurate with experience and skills
- Benefits package that includes life insurance, dental health, personal days as well as short term disability
Please visit our web site at http://terraprobe.ca/ for more information on Terraprobe.
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: Intermediate Environmental Scientist or Engineer: 5 years (Required)
Licence: Ontario Licensed Professional Engineering Licence (Required) or
Professional Geoscientists Ontario (P.Geo.)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Ontario Licensed Professional Engineering Licence (Required) (Required)