Type: Full Time (Mon-Thur 6:00am- 4:30pm plus required OT when available)
Martin Enclosures is seeking a CNC Punch Programmer and Production Planner to make sheet metal part programs for Amanda Punch Presses and to create job trackers for the shop.
- Create Part Punch Programs on Amada Fabriwin Software for Amada CNC Punches.
- Create Job Trackers to in order to follow parts through shop.
- Order new tools when needed.
- Document Control
- Fabriwin or AP100 programming
- 5 years of Precision Sheet Metal experience.
- Amada CNC Punch Programming Experience.
- Know how to read blue prints.
- CAD experience is a plus.
- Must know how to your Microsoft Office Tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- CNC Programming: 3 years (Preferred)
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place