Outpost is seeking a talented top-notch iOS developer to design, build and maintain high-end, high-performance applications for the iOS platform. You will be joining a team of innovative, talented and collaborative designers and developers. Candidates required to be currently located in Canada.
- Design and build mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify problems, challenges, correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Publishing and updating applications on the App store
- Help maintain high code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience using a graphics tool to create / adjust assets for various types of iOS resolutions.
- Experience using Swagger generation tools to build interaction with RESTful services is an asset.
- Proficiency with Swift
- Must have and demo existing apps within Apple Store.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Proficiency in Objective - C
- Knowledge of C-based libraries
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud messaging, APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration (Azure)
Why Outpost Healthcare?
Outpost Healthcare is a young, rapidly growing digital health startup that has developed a Physician-led innovative, next-generation healthcare platform which serves patients, health providers and key stakeholders alike using smart, intuitive integrated technologies. Canadian candidates may be presented with flexible options for remote work.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $88,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year