Loureiro EngineeringAssociates, Inc. (Loureiro) is an employee-owned (ESOP) full-servicemulti-disciplinary engineering consulting firm with an immediate need,primarily in our Exeter, RI office, for an Energy Engineer/Specialist. Loureiro's areas of expertise include civil and environmentalengineering; solid and hazardous waste management; EH&S compliance trainingand industrial hygiene services; construction management; and energy services.
Our goal is to employthe right individual to be a part of our team, learning and working withexperienced professionals who will help provide the formal training andmentoring needed to grow professionally and strive toward the opportunitiesthat LEA can offer. You will workon a number of diverse projects and will be able to see how the Company’s corevalues- integrity, client satisfaction, quality, work environment, safety andhealth, and sustainability are instilled in every project and in every employee.
- Identifying and quantifying energy uses within a site and their energyreduction opportunities;
- Installing and removing data loggers; utilizingsnapshot energy collection equipment;
- Downloading and manipulating energy data;
- Performing data analysis using logger software as well as Excel applications;
- Energy reduction and GHG reduction reporting;
- Non-value-add energy useidentification and quantification;
- Writing detailed reports on energy reductionopportunities.
- Client marketing is also likely.
- Bachelor’sdegree in engineering, science or a technical field;
- 3-5 years’ experienceworking with energy use systems and energy reduction;
- Willingness to travel (inand out of state, and potentially worldwide);
- Work well independently as wellas part of a team; be motivated to perform high quality work; and possess theability to multi-task;
Nice to Have:
- EnergyCertifications from the Association of Energy Engineers, Building PerformanceInstitute, or similar; Greenhouse Gas reporting experience;
- Lean manufacturingexperience;
- Direct Environmental or Safety Experience;
- Hazardous Waste Management/RCRA experience.
If this describes you, and you would like to beconsidered for a position on our team, we would like to hear from you. We offer competive pay and a generous benefit program.
Job Type: Full-time