SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER
Andersen Engineering Associates, Inc. is a consulting civil engineering firm located in Sellersville, PA. AEA, Inc. provides land development and municipal engineering services. We are seeking resumes from qualified senior civil engineers for a position in our company that could lead to an offer of co-ownership in 12-24 months. If the qualified candidate is not local to PA, we will pay moving expenses.
AEA, Inc. offers group health insurance, paid holidays, vacation and sick days.
· 5+ years’ experience
· Licensed in PA and NJ preferred, but if not, must obtain PA license within 1 year
· Experience with municipal clients
· Experience with infrastructure design, preconstruction, submittal review, project scheduling, project closeout
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
· Must have good communication skills
Andersen Engineering Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, a mask must be worn while in the building unless you are fully vaccinated.
- Civil engineering: 5 years (Required)
- Civil Engineering for Municipal clients: 1 year (Required)
- Professional Engineer license in PA (Preferred)
- Professional Engineer license in NJ (Preferred)