Superior Resource Group is looking for an HVAC Mechanical Engineer for a client located in Green Bay, WI. This position is DIRECT.
We are looking for a creative individual with analytical skills who can quickly grasp the issues and needs our clients face, as well as evaluate and propose a variety of beneficial changes and system improvements.
- Take general project direction from project managers and engineers, and work with teams of engineers and designers from other disciplines to execute projects for a variety of clients and industries
- Accountable for specifics of design including equipment, application, duct work
- Knowledge of specific standards including ASHRAE, ASME, SMACNA
- Analyze existing systems to determine short comings on a variety of systems
- Develop specific improvement opportunities for operating systems
- Communicate directly with customers and contractors to understand goals, design specifications, operational environments, etc.
- Serve as project leader to coordinate efforts of all during the all project phases
- Provide technical information, guidance and leadership in all aspects of HVAC/Dust Control Engineering in Papermaking, Food and Beverage, Converting and Facility Installations
- Front end engineering studies, including field data collection and site audits, problem definition, heat load calculations, calculations and measurements for code compliance, option development and analysis, development of preliminary Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), P&ID’s and equipment layouts, scope definition and preliminary cost estimates
- Execution Engineering (Creation of Installation Packages), including equipment sizing and specifications, development of final Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s), P&ID’s and equipment layouts, ductwork and piping details, material selection for the system, definition and integration of power and controls and structural scope, supporting disciplines
- Provide field installation and start up leadership and assistance.
- Develop innovative ideas and alternatives to provide cost competitive solutions
- Microsoft Office experience
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 5 years of increasing responsibility
- Extensive experience in dust control
- Oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work alone and with a team
- Active participation in ASHRAE or other related organization
- Professional Engineer license preferred
- Consulting experience
- Cost Estimating of HVAC/dust control systems
- Experience in either food and beverage or clean/sanitary design
Superior Resource Group appreciates hard work so in return we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Referral bonus
- Long term opportunities
Superior Resource Group has been finding good jobs for engineering and technical candidates for over 3 decades! We are a premier service provider that appreciates the people who choose to work "through us". We attract top notch candidates by offering favorable employment experiences.
Superior Resource Group is a drug free company. Superior Resource Group is an EOE AA/M/F/V/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off