Building Automation Systems Software Engineer
Since 1999, EngineeredControl Solutions, Inc. (ECS) has been the regional leader in the design,installation and service of direct digital control systems for HVAC systems anda nationwide Top 5 Honeywell Authorized Controls Integrator (ACI). With 75+ employees, ECS has become the one ofthe largest controls integrator s in the Carolina's while maintaining a smallcompany work atmosphere.
ECS is currently seekingqualified and motivated Building Automation System Software Engineers tosupport our continual growth. The primary role of the position is programming forBuilding Automation Systems.
The ideal candidate will be allowed to work out of our Fuquay-Varina, Charlotte, or Wilmington office.
- Competency in the functionality of Building Automation Systems and HVAC controls, to include software engineering and interpreting written sequences of operation for HVAC control systems.
- Ability to create graphical user interfaces (GUI).
- Ability to comprehend project specifications.
- Ability to resolve design issues.
- Understanding of the operation of HVAC equipment.
- Familiarity with open systems protocols including LonWorks, BACnet, and Modbus.
- Previous experience working with Honeywell and/or Distech building automation systems.
- 2 years' experience in the Building Automation Systems and DDC controls industry.
- B.S. in an engineering field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and strong PC skills.
- Possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills; both written and verbal.
Engineered ControlSolutions, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement Plan (Simple IRA) with Company Matching Program.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 1 year (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off