This position supports the Marine Corps Detachment located at Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX. They are responsible for the development of curriculum for the support of training Marines in Signals Intelligence disciplines and theories. The duties and responsibilities of the Curriculum Developer include, but are not limited to:
- ETS Curriculum Developer Performs research to support lesson planning/curriculum development and utilizes the Marine Corps' Systems Approach to Training (SAT) to build specific targeted lesson plans.
- Assists with the assessment of learning objectives, training, and resource requirements of Programs of Instruction (POIs) to ensure an efficient and effective learning programs and that Marine Corps Training Information Management System (MCTIMS) is regularly updated.
- Assists with the review course content, target population, teaching strategies, and capabilities of instructor methods, materials, and media test items to ensure that they match the needs of the Marine Corps Marine Air Ground Task Force (MAGTF) Operating Forces.
- Assists with review of instructional materials in accordance with specific guidelines to include all parts of the Master Lesson File (MLF), concept cards, student outlines, detailed outlines, learning objectives, and objective referenced test items. This will ensure compliance with Marine Corps Order 1553.18, Training and Readiness (T&R) Manuals for the Intelligence Occupational field.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3 years of related experience or 7 years of related experience without the degree.
- Experience with Marine Corps Training Information Management Systems (MCTIMS)
- The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills for working with customers
- Marine Corps Curriculum Developers course
- Experience with TECOM/TRNGCMD training course documentation process
- SIGINT/EW experience desired
- DOD TS/SCI clearance required.
To learn more about our competitive benefits package or to sign up for our career announcements, visit us at our website at www.emetcsu.com/careers.
ETS is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Job Type: Full-time