Delek US Holdings, Inc. is a diversified downstream energy company with assets in petroleum refining, logistics, renewable fuels and convenience store retailing. The refining assets consist of refineries operated in Tyler and Big Spring, Texas, El Dorado, Arkansas and Krotz Springs, Louisiana with a combined nameplate crude throughput capacity of 302,000 barrels per day.
The logistics operations primarily consist of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek US Holdings, Inc.and its affiliates own approximately 63% (including the 2 percent general partner interest) of Delek Logistics Partners, LP. Delek Logistics Partners, LP (NYSE:DKL) is a growth-oriented master limited partnership focused on owning and operating midstream energy infrastructure assets.
The convenience store retail business is the largest 7-Eleven licensee in the United States and operates approximately 300 convenience stores in central and west Texas and New Mexico.
Responsible for sustaining and continuously improving various mechanical components for equipment and tools. Ensures the safe, effective operations of the organization's production and supports continuous improvement. Manages reliability engineering projects. Performs analytical verification. Evaluates, tests and tracks results of reliability interventions. Initiates reporting for internal or third-party reported incidents. Creates, documents and follows up on corrective actions. Prepares routine reports and memos and coordinate communications across all necessary functional groups of the organization.
Required Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
- Analyzes condition monitoring data to determine equipment performance trends. Troubleshoots rotating equipment problems.
- Conducts root cause analysis as basis for determining targeted corrective actions to reduce/eliminate “bad actors” or chronically underperforming or failure-prone equipment.
- Identifies value-added opportunities to close performance gaps and improve mean time between repairs (MTBR).
- Promotes safe work environment by providing engineering support to refinery safety programs. Participates in reliability or equipment-related incident investigations.
- Ensures refinery compliance with Process Safety Management Mechanical Integrity for refinery rotating equipment.
At least 2 years of related experience. Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Preferred Qualifications – Education, Skills & Experience:
Requires working knowledge and experience in own job discipline and broadens capabilities. Continues to build knowledge of the company, processes and customers. Performs a range of assignments related to job discipline. Uses prescribed guidelines or policies in analyzing situations. Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.