POSITION SU MMARY : Plans, tracks and manages details of multi-million dollar construction projects along with project manager.
QU AL IFICATIONS
- Requires engineering or construction management degree or equivalent technical degree, or equivalent experience in the HVAC industry
- HVAC contractor experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency: Word, Excel, Outlook; Sage 300 (Timberline) software a plus.
- Prepare SDS (Safety Data Sheets) binder for field
- Weekly Labor Report dissemination to project leaders
- Management/Updating of all drawings for availability: Contract, Shop, BIM, As-Builts
- RFI tracking and management
- Submittal processing and tracking
- Tracking/managing/logging equipment releases and deliveries
- O&M (Operation & Maintenance) preparation and submittals
- Office Generated Material & Equipment Request Management
- Commissioning & Close-out Support
- Misc other duties
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to walk, use hands to type data, operate business machines, dial the telephone and reach with hands and arms and stoop; must
frequently lift and/or move 15 lbs and occasionally lift and /or move up to 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Full-time