ImageXpert makes innovative machine vision systems, which are used for R&D and quality assurance in a variety of industries. Our specialties include software development, image analysis, optics/lighting, printing technology, and systems integration.
We’re looking for top engineering talent with creativity and imagination to join our small, customer-driven development team.
Learn more about what we do at www.imagexpert.com.
Our Applications Engineers:
- Deliver world-class machine vision products and develop customer applications, using ImageXpert proprietary software on Mac OS, integrated with a variety of instruments and other hardware, including cameras, linear stages, lighting sources, lasers, and more.
- Use basic electrical and mechanical tools to assemble and test the systems.
- After gaining experience, may travel both nationally and internationally (up to 20% total), providing customers with on-site installation, application engineering, and system training.
- Attend trade shows, meeting decision makers for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Use strong communication skills to discuss the capabilities of ImageXpert systems with potential customers, and provide direct support as needed.
- Have the unique opportunity to be involved with all aspects of business, from design, to production, to sales and marketing, to delivery and support.
- Are self-starters, with the ability to work both with and without supervision.
- Are flexible, willing and able to work on a variety of tasks
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related area required.
- At least two years experience in software, electrical, optical, and/or mechanical engineering preferred.
- Experience working professionally in a customer-facing engineering role a plus.
- Professional experience with industrial inkjet technology or machine vision a plus.
Located north of Boston in Nashua, New Hampshire.
ImageXpert will sponsor H1B visa for the right candidate
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- software, electrical, optical, and/or mechanical engineering: 2 years (Preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place