Purpose: To design and manage a system that can process natural gas coming from a production facility on an oilfield location or directly out of a natural gas gathering pipeline to a level of quality that is acceptable for combustion in dual fuel engines.
Essential Duties (including but not limited to):
- Lead the design process for our natural gas processing, scrubbing and measurement unit.
- Provide drawings of the designed unit or work with other co-workers to provide a sat of plans for the fabrication of the gas processing unit.
- Frequently visit job-sites and work with a team of engineers to create and maintain a process for scrubbing and cleaning natural gas from production or gathering facilities into a combustible fuel source for Tier 4 Dual Fuel Engines.
- Once a method has been established, visit job-sites to ensure the process is safe and efficient while making adjustments to ensure the highest level of safety and efficiency are achieved.
- Assist in the rigging up and rigging down of equipment when starting and finishing a specific job-site and/or well.
- Work with safety departments from Texas Pride Fuels and customers to ensure that the set-up was completed in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Analyze data and communicate findings and results to upper management.
- Communicate any and all information and process changes to upper management.
- Be the subject matter expert in the handling of natural gas and dealing with other hazardous items.
- Ensure safety and consistency in the design of any gas processing systems utilized.
- Maintain a safe working environment by being knowledgeable on safety risks associated with natural or liquefied gas produced, stored or transported by vessels or pipelines and mitigate risks through the design of the process.
- Wear the proper company issued PPE and safety equipment while adhering to all company safety protocols while on an oil and gas site at all times.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Chemical Engineering or other Engineering related degree. (Preferred)
- OR Trade or mechanical school certification. (Preferred)
- Experience processing wellhead gases and custody transfer of natural gas. (Preferred)
- Experience with H2S scavengers. (Preferred)
- Experience dealing with pressure control valves and gas chromatographs. (Preferred)
- Experience designing and processing skid units. (Preferred)
- Experience processing natural gas to engine-fuel quality. (Preferred)
- Extremely organized while also being detail and process oriented.
- Driven individual who is not afraid of hard work.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able to exercise effective judgment, sensitivity, creativity to changing needs and situations.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with people in course of work.
- Must satisfactorily pass a drug and background check.
- Ability to travel 50% of each month.
What We Offer:
- 401k with company match.
- PTO provided.
- Aggressive medical, dental and vision benefits.
- Great working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Relocation Assistance
- Vision Insurance
- Dual Fuel experience in the oilfield: 1 year (Required)
- Springtown, TX 76082 (Required)