212 Environmental is hiring a Senior Professional with the goal of unlocking their potential and expanding their career, while simultaneously helping us double the revenue and size of our young and exciting environmental consulting firm.
Duties for this position include:
(1) contributing vision and guidance for the growth of the consulting firm;
(2) providing senior management support and coordination of project work with clients, subcontractors, and our team;
(3) developing opportunities, proposals, and cost estimates for new project work;
(4) onboarding new clients and projects with support from our team;
(5) providing technical leadership and expertise in site assessment, remediation, compliance, permitting, and other engineering and environmental consulting services; and
(6) collaborating with the entire 212 Environmental team to ensure every person achieves their career goals.
This is a full-time position based at the Cincinnati, Ohio office although remote work options will be considered for the right candidate.
We desire an applicant with the following skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher in environmental science, geology, engineering, or related discipline.
- A minimum of ten years of quality experience in engineering and environmental consulting with a desired emphasis on environmental assessment, alternatives analysis, and remedial system design. A willingness to work in the office and in the field in order to achieve project goals
- Ability to cultivate new project work from existing and new clients, as well as manage projects and mentor 212 Environmental personnel.
- Ability to communicate with clients, regulators, project team members, and subcontractors with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The right candidate will become part of our team of industry leading professionals. We have created a highly collaborative environment without the constraints of a typical hierarchical organization. This position will offer a diversity of activities and the technical challenges that come from being part of our consulting firm.
Located in historic Mount Auburn, minutes from the heart of downtown, Cincinnati, 212 Environmental Consulting, LLC is not your typical environmental consultancy. We are a boutique environmental and engineering consulting firm that integrates risk-based approaches with unique solutions for cleaning up properties with significant environmental concerns. One of the many things 212 Environmental does well, is the design and implantation of corrective measures at complex sites underlain with petroleum, chlorinated, and emerging contaminants.
212 Environmental was founded in 2016 in Cincinnati, Ohio with the vision of developing a team of professionals with the shared goal of offering our clients BETTER solutions to their environmental needs. What this means is we provide industry leading, often cutting edge, remedies to their environmental problems without the significant overhead costs that are common within the industry at large.
Just so you know:
212 Environmental offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability, health savings account (with employer contributions), generous 401(k) plan, paid holidays, bonus program, as well as paid time off (for you to decide the best way to use). The potential for additional compensation including equity or internal stock is available to the right candidate based upon performance. Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on any criteria including currently being unemployed. If you feel that 212 Environmental would be a great place for you to work, learn, and grow, please email your contact information along with a resume and any other pertinent information .
212environmental is an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
Being an environmental company, we maintain all safe work practices.
- Environmental Services: 10 years (Preferred)
- Other forms
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Only full-time employees eligible