Complete Automation, located in Lake Orion, Michigan, in northern Oakland County is a global industry leader in fluid delivery systems. We are seeking an innovative PLC Programmer / Electrical Controls Engineer interested in a solid career with a dynamic team.
· Programming PLCs (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, etc.), touch panels and equipment controllers.
· Read electrical circuit diagrams, mechanical process schematics and work with customers to develop machine controls.
· Test and validate controls programs with final products.
· Participate in project teams and the development of new products.
· About 30% travel to customer sites required.
· Interested in learning and growing new skills quickly.
· Experience in electronic design with electronic circuit technology assembly processes (analog, digital and/or high voltage design) is a bonus.
· Familiar with electrical engineering design principles and methodologies.
· Fluid handling experience is a plus.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical/Control Engineering preferred.
Complete Automation Offers
· Market Competitive compensation package.
· Full-time, W-2.
· Benefits: Medical/BCBS, dental, vision, vacation, paid holidays, short and long term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment insurance, 401k with company match, additional voluntary life, voluntary accident, voluntary critical illness benefits available during annual open enrollment.
· Fitness Center – onsite, state of the art fitness center.
· Polly Ann Trail – corporate office is adjacent to the beautiful Polly Ann Trail, which is great for walking, jogging, and biking.
· Collaborative team environment.
· Company annual golf outing.
· Company holiday luncheons.
About Complete Automation: Complete Automation is looking to the future by investing in technology, training, and its employees. We are a division of businesses that keeps on growing as we see opportunity to supply the world with a higher quality line of products and services.
Learn more about Complete Automation - visit our website at: www.completeautomationinc.com
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: One location