Ft. Chaffee/Ft. Smith, AR
Qualified candidates must possess a minimum of an active DoD Secret level security clearance. By virtue of that, US Citizenship is required.
- Responsible for providing operator, instructor, and technical and administrative support necessary to sustain and enhance the effective training of U.S. Army Commanders and their staffs.
- Designs, implements and maintains network configurations.
- Maintains RMF servers for the MTC. Builds, maintains and configures all RMF Servers.
- Applies advanced troubleshooting skills necessary to manage MCS and other related system software issues.
- Provides IT Technical Support for the MTC and its functional training teams.
- Manages MCS and other related systems with IAVAs and updates.
- Provides units with a simulation training environment utilizing government provided hardware and software configured to fulfill the needs of a simulation control plan.
- Assists team members in the installation, configuration and operation of the operating system(s), security and simulation software necessary to the training environment; assists units with power hookup on pads.
- Responsible for TCP/IP networks and protocols. Tracks and reports system/software anomalies that are reported to system developers for corrections.
- Maintains necessary information assurance protocols on stimulation/simulation systems that includes but not limited to: System lockdown procedures, operating system patches, and stimulation/simulation software patches.
- Reviews STIGS and Best Business Practices (BBPs) to ensure that all Network equipment meet the required Defense
- Information Systems Agency (DISA) Army and DoD Standards.
- Take lead to ensure information is effectively shared and collaborated to allow better decision-making among team
- Analyzes progress and develop necessary recovery plans and/or alternatives.
- Ensures adherence to Company and Site Policies, Practices and Procedures
- Safeguard and maintain Government furnished equipment, materials and facilities.
- Coordinate required safety information through direct coordination with government leadership.
- Ensure that Government and contract guidelines, regulations, policies and standards are complied with.
- Ensures Implementation of ISO quality standards.
- Educational Equivalent: BA/BS degree in Network Management or related field.
- Experience: Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in Network architecture design and implementation.
- Possesses advanced planning, troubleshooting and maintenance skills on the Microsoft server platform and Cisco router, switch and firewall configuration and SONET configuration/architecture.
- Specific Knowledge: Strong understanding of technology integration and information flow including LAN/WAN, firewalls, security, storage, and backup methodologies. Experience with specific product lines (Cisco, Fujitsu, Hewlett Packard, and Tripwire). Basic knowledge of management and development of databases and qualitative/quantitative research methods.
- Requires C++ or Java; XML; EDI or OBI; Oracle or Microsoft SQL.
- Licenses/Certifications/Registrations, etc.: Must meet DOD 8570.01-M Baseline Computing Environment (CE) Certification Requirements Level II or Security Plus Cert. Certificates include, CompTIA Security + and Network +; Must meet all IA training and reporting requirements AR 25-2.
- Must possess a valid State Driver's License and maintain Post driving privileges.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance and meet other eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Must be able to successfully pass the Defense Information System Agency (DISA) Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Awareness compact disk—read-only memory (CD-ROM) course as a minimum training requirement.
- Skills Required: Understanding of the RMF Assess and Authorize process and Cyber Security requirements.
- Demonstrate experience installing, configuration, troubleshooting Constructive Simulation (JLCCTC/DXTRS/LOTTS) hardware and software to stimulate MCS. Strong understanding of the LVCG concepts. Troubleshoot and resolve production database related issues in a timely fashion.
- Communication Skills: Able to read, write and speak fluent English. Must be able to listen with comprehension to assist fellow associates with duties/requests. Must have excellent verbal communication skills for interfacing with military and civilian personnel.
- Physical/Mental Abilities Required: Ability to use good judgment and common sense when performing job functions. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time under stressful conditions. The highest level of confidentiality and loyalty is required.
RIVA Solutions, Inc. is a rapidly growing provider of information Technology and Program Support Services to the United States Federal Government. Headquartered in McLean VA, RIVA has over 400 employees in 20+ states across the US. As we continue to expand our services within Management Consulting, STEM, Cyber AI and Robotic Process Automation, we are looking for highly qualified people to join and thrive with us. VivaLaRIVA!
RIVA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.