Company Overview: Upstate Elevator Supply is a leading hemp and cannabis brand. We hire thinkers and doers who thrive in a creative, fun, and fast-paced environment. Our factory headquarters are in Burlington, VT - on site work is required 2-3 days per week.
Position Overview: Upstate Elevator seeks a Digital Marketing Manager to optimize the company’s direct to consumer marketing strategy and to drive continued growth in our rapidly growing eCommerce channel. The position will work directly with the Executive Team to develop and manage digital strategy. A strong knowledge of the digital landscape is required – including researching and evaluating industry trends, the competitive landscape, and new technologies.
- Manages the company’s digital programs including Affiliate, Email, Loyalty, Reviews, SMS, and Subscription.
- Works with Web Developer to optimize websites, microsites, and landing pages in collaboration with In House Design. Focuses on web optimizations to drive average order, conversion rate & overall traffic. Analyzes website performance, as well as other key data sets, to identify areas of opportunity.
- Community management of paid and organic social media. Develops and distributes content and promotions via social media to raise brand awareness and inspire community engagement,
- Uses Google Analytics and other data to measure site traffic and to analyze and optimize campaign performance. Builds and implements strategies (segmentation, triggers, flows, A/B tests) to improve critical metrics.
Partners with the customer service team to ensure website and customer experience is holistic and on-brand.
- Identifies opportunities for new digital products/platforms and makes recommendations to management regarding their potential impact and value.
- May include managing agency partnerships as needed for SEO, paid media, paid search, and paid social.
- Oversees the compilation and analysis of the company’s market research efforts. Identifies demographics of existing customer channel usage, opportunities for millennial growth and development, as well as emerging markets. Continually monitors targeted market needs and changing desires.
- Maintains an understanding of hemp and cannabis industry regulations and restrictions regarding digital marketing.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master’s degree in business management or marketing preferred.
- Minimum of 5+ years digital marketing experience.
- Experience with Klaviyo, Google Analytics, WooCommerce and Adobe Creative Suite preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Strong project management and analytical skills, attention to detail, and a natural aptitude for organization and leadership.
- Proven track record of collaborative problem solving with senior management and business leaders to achieve business goals.
- Experience with hemp, CPG, and/or supplement industry is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location