We are seeking an energetic and self-driven software quality engineer who will play a central role in the implementation of web applications. As a member of our fast-paced group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to tackle unique challenges in the Healthcare industry.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Support the testing of mobile applications, web applications and web services
- Design and write test scenarios
- Write test cases and test plans against requirements
- Perform Software Verification testing and document results to be compliant with Medical Device Design Control requirements
- Collect objective evidence as part of test execution
- Report and investigate on software defects
- Automation testing experience preferred
- Produce clear, concise, and well-written design/testing documents
- Collaborate with the development team for end-to-end testing
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- BS/MS in Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as software quality assurance/tester
- Solid English verbal communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Very strong English written communication skills in order to be able to write technical documentation at a quality level that can be submitted to Regulatory Authorities
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent critical analysis skills.
- Experience with JIRA and/or test case management tool.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies
- Experience working in cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with tools such as Github, Jenkins. Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Mobile testing: 3 years (Preferred)