WellSky is looking for an Instructional Designer/Curriculum Developer to create and publish training for end-users of our proprietary software in all formats for the Client Services Team. They will analyze training needs, collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), and design training programs. This role will also be responsible for developing and maintaining software release documentation for both internal and external audiences. The right fit for this role will demonstrate a commitment to delivering best-in-class training and providing learning support services to our customers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Author, design, and develop customer-facing classroom/remote/online training
- Work with subject matter experts and to develop and maintain training content
- Develop, edit, and maintain software documentation to support the software release process
- Develop, maintain, and enforce the style guide for all training and software documentation
- 3 years experience (or equivalent combination of education and experience) designing training and writing curriculum
- Mastery of the principles of adult learning and accepted instructional design methodologies
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to work in cross functional teams, including Product, Technical Support, Engineering, and Marketing, to collect technical product information
- Able to present technical product information for customer consumption
- Strong attention to details and well organized
- Able to develop high quality learning content with minimal oversight
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Experience using FrameMaker
- Experience using WalkMe
- Experience developing end user software training materials
- Experience using rapid e-learning development tools
- Healthcare/EHR/EMR experience
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers' needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care's potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.