Since we started EDI 26 years ago, our people have defined our culture and have been instrumental in our success. As we continue to grow, we look for team members who want to grow their careers and make a difference by working with our senior leaders. Our culture focuses on quality, support, mentoring, teamwork, positive attitudes, and flexibility to “do it right” for our clients. We promote innovation at all levels. Our members are self-motivated, enthusiastic for continual improvement and strong communicators. Through relationships built among team members, we realize that EDI is not just a company, it is our company.
Our benefits include: a challenging, engaging and rewarding work experience, competitive wages and vacation time, comprehensive benefits package, quarterly profit sharing and bonus, paid personal days, employee ownership program and overtime pay with option to bank hours.
Our ideal candidate will hold the following education and experience:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience related to software development
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, or diploma in Information Technology
- Experience developing and maintaining SQL databases
- Experience developing automation with APIs.
Desirable experience or aptitudes include the following:
- Experience with ArcGIS Online and related data collection apps
- Experience with mobile app development
- Intermediate know of R and Shiny
- Experience working collaboratively with a large team of non-IT specialists
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good time management skills in order to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Previous consulting experience is an asset
- Interest in mentorship and life-long learning.
At EDI, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. EDI believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a growing environmental company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
If you are ready for new challenges and a rewarding career experience, please email your resume and cover letter in confidence by August 04, 2021 with EDI2021-023 in the subject line. Only candidates requested for personal interviews will be contacted.
Reference ID: EDI2021-023
Application deadline: 2021-08-04
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent