- Write and maintain efficient and effective database procedures in T-SQL, PL/SQL, Natural/Adabas, or similar database languages in order to meet business objectives for new applications and existing applications.
- Develop data interface procedures using SSIS. Create application program interfaces for external systems using Web Services.
- Meet with business users to gather requirements for software applications. Assess feasibility and make technical recommendations. Define objectives, create requirement documents, application specifications and project plans.
- Create and perform unit and systems testing on software developed by the development team.
- Create technical documentation for application support staff and create end-user documentation.
Education and Experience:
- -Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- -5 years of business-oriented application development including some web application development.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to work with other developers as part of a development team.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- relevant: 3 years (Preferred)
- College Station, TX 77840 (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Flexible schedule
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply