Java Developer’s job description:
Designs, develops, enhances and debugs Java based applications that support business units.
Provides technical direction and system architect of applications
Collaborates with other programmers and teams to coordinate delivery of the application.
Aperia is a leader in SaaS solutions for the Payments and Compliance industries. Aperia has been developing and hosting complex, data intensive business applications for more than a decade. The company's management team has extensive experience in finance, data security, compliance, and business consulting which continues to fuel its rapid growth.
· Work/meet directly with client about technical requirements and approaches.
· Read/understand current API and document the business logic.
· Work on API integration and review codes.
· Design and develop Restful APIs
· At least 5 years of experience in Core Java, J2EE, J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, XML Beans
· At least 2 years of experience in JSP/JSF, Web Services (SOAP and REST)
· Experience in Maven, Spring framework, Log4j, Hibernate, JUnit
· Experience in any of the Servers like Web Sphere Application Server, Tomcat, Web logic
· Experience in source control tools (GIT/SVN)
· Knowledge of maintenance activities for application Servers (code optimization/ server tuning and performance improvement process knowledge
· Experience in software development life cycle for Agile or other development methodology
· Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
· Analytical & problem troubleshooting skills
· Experience and desire to work in an auto build & delivery environment
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation and drug test as part of the selection process
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. An employee may also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by their immediate supervisor or management.
Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
DO NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Job Type: Full-time