- The individual to spend at least 50% of their time in the field executing protocols, that experience is rather important.
- Candidate needs very strong Communication and Leadership experience.
- Candidate needs to be very heavy on the “field execution” side.
- There will be very little to no protocol generation; possibly some lite Summary Report generation.
- 50% of time will be spent on IQ/OQ protocol execution, and 50 percent PM responsibilities.
- Below are examples of the expected execution projects
- Room verification after renovation
- Blister Machine / Cartoner Line with Serialization
- Tablet Press IQ/OQ
- Post Bin Blender IQ/OQ
- Relocated portable equipment verification (limited IQ/OQ)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.entegee.com/candidate-privacy-information-statement/
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- OSD - Oral Solid Dose: 5 years (Required)
- Leadership/Lead/PM Role: 5 years (Required)
- Validation Engineering: 7 years (Required)
- Pharmaceutical: 5 years (Required)
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture