JPT OPTO-ELECTRONICS US INC., a Singapore company (JPT Electronics Pte. Ltd) subsidiary in the US, which is a cost center providing installation, testing, and technical services for Laser Marking Machine that sold to the customers by our parent company SHENZHEN JPT OPTO-ELECTRONICS CO., LTD. in China. The Laser Marking machine is for etching words, patterns on customers' electronic products.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge, listen, understand, and convey customer requirements; Maintain professional business relationships with customers.
- Responsible for equipment installation, commissioning, upgrade, service, and maintenance, repair of equipment using revision controlled documented processes, and to the satisfaction of specified parameters.
- Bring up of highly automated machine with expert knowledge on it's laser system (infrared (IR), Ultraviolet (UV), etc); electrical system (machine I/O, motion control drives, relays, etc.); Optics and Vision system (Optical alignment, CCD camera calibration and setup, etc.); Mechanical system (Multi-axis motion stages, workpiece handling system, etc.).
- Might travel to other project sites to perform machine start-up, tuning, integration, and training services, inspection for problem resolution of all operating parts to ensure proper operation within expected tolerances, Company provides accommodations.
- Able to work independently and effectively to handle requirements on the customer site machines in a professional and timely manner, performs routine maintenance on equipment, and assists in developing specifications and procedures.
- Uses enhanced troubleshooting skills to resolve Laser equipment issues, acts as an escalation point for resolution of technical issues and product support.
- Troubleshoots and analyses problems and workflow processes. Resolves immediate issues and can collaborate on root-cause analyses to implement changes to prevent future problems.
- Cooperate with the R&D team to complete the relevant testing and verification of the machine and equipment.
- Provide status reports of the ongoing project and future projects, documents all installations, inspections, and repair work, in accordance with documented contra cultural requirements.
- Make recommendations for improving the reliability, and performance of our equipment.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree/Master of Engineering in electrical, mechanical, automation, optics or other relevant qualifications.
- Prefer 1 years of working experience in machine setup, installation, maintenance and commissioning of automation equipment or laser processing equipment, capable of handling equipment failures independently and quickly;
- Good communication skills, careful and rigorous, patient, responsible, and good teamwork;
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking is a plus ( to communicate with English and Mandarin speaking clients and colleagues).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Will you, now or in the future, require sponsorship for employment in the U.S.?
- machine installation, maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- laser processing equipment: 1 year (Preferred)